Resource Development Coordinator
National Youth Placement Corp. Inc
June 21, 2022
July 21, 2022
Resource Development Coordinator (Full time Position)
The Resource Development Coordinator is responsible for facilitating impact training and writing foster home studies for the purpose of recommending approval or re-approval for prospective of current foster families. The Resource Development Coordinator assesses, evaluates and train potential and current foster families. The Coordinator will be expected to participate and identify recruitment events to secure new foster parents and focus on retention of current foster parents. The Resource Coordinator is expected to have a flexible schedule to include evening or weekend hours.
Core Responsibilities and Expectations
• Abides by all agency policies and procedures and contributes toward a team oriented, culture and works well with others.
• Assures compliance of foster homes with program policies and state licensing or Impact certification requirements.
• Completes all continuing education requirements and all required trainings.
• Completes documentation accurately, thoroughly and timely in compliance with program standards and regulations.
• Complete monthly home visits to foster homes to assess safety of the home, provide support or resources as needed.
• Recruit new foster parent, locating and scheduling marketing events in the community.
• Provide (on a rotating schedule) on call advisory and support to foster families, report and document activities.
• Displays effective, clear, concise writing skills.
• Displays a strong discernment and decision-making skills.
• Ensure accuracy of all records, reports, and documentation and maintains organized files.
• Treats clients, staff, foster parents and external partners with respect and dignity.
• Maintains timely communication with others and is able to effectively meets deadlines.
• Maintains sensitivity to issues of race, religion, culture, ethnicity and other issues of diversity.
• Possess strong professional customer skills.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Social or Human Service Related from an accredited college or university in the area of behavioral or social sciences, social work, or other human services related fields. Minimum of 2 years’ experience in foster care, case management, or child welfare. Prefer experience with GA +Score and Impact curriculum preferred but not required. Must successfully complete IMPACT and Safe Evaluation Training. Dependable Transportation and Motor Vehicle Insurance Required.
Mileage reimbursement available.
Benefits Package available: medical, dental, vacation, Salary position