Mental Health Therapist
June 1, 2023
July 31, 2023
BONUS PAY AVAILABLE!!!
Family Ties provides intensive, in home and school-based assessment, counseling and community integration services for families and children.
Mental Health Therapist Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide direct in home & school-based clinical treatment/therapeutic counseling as appropriate to children, adolescents, and parents or guardians - Develop treatment plans, implement interventions & review outcomes
- Engage client, caregivers and other key participants in change-oriented treatment
- Collaborate with all relevant parties to ensure buy-in and cooperation
- Link consumers to additional resources as appropriate, including schools, DFCS, medical support, etc.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts
- Participate in meetings & professional development opportunities to remain current on best practices
Mental Health Therapist Qualifications & Skills
- Must have already completed master’s degree in counseling, social work or related human services field
- Associate license or full licensure in Georgia is preferred
- Two years of community- or home-based mental health counseling experience
- Bilingual in Spanish & English is a plus
- Training and experience in evidence-based treatment models
- Demonstrated knowledge of & sensitivity to diverse cultures
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule with the ability to work evenings/weekends
- Valid driver's license, vehicle & laptop