Mental Health Therapist/Counselor
The Wings Center at Eagle Ranch
Flowery Branch, GA
February 15, 2023
August 31, 2023
The Mental Health Counselor/Therapist will provide a variety of outpatient services including individual, marriage and family counseling. Weekly tasks likely will include counseling (individual, group, marriage and family), assessment, clinical supervision, and regular communication with audiences and clients via email, phone, meetings and social media.
The Wings Center at Eagle Ranch is now hiring licensed counselors/therapists to provide outpatient counseling services.
Join a supportive, collaborative community of clinicians focused on building a culture of service, growth, and vitality. The Wing Center is dedicated to making life better for our clients by providing excellent and accessible mental health services from a faith-based Christian perspective.
Weekly tasks of a licensed Counselor/Therapist will include providing mental health assessments, individual and group counseling, referrals, and other intervention services. Diverse candidates from a variety of licensable mental health professions are invited to apply.
Benefits of working for The Wings Center include:
• Faith-based Christian mission and community with activities promoting spiritual well-being and professional development
• Opportunity to reach underserved populations
• Competitive salary with full benefits package (vacation, holidays, major medical, elective dental and vision, life insurance, disability insurance, pre-tax retirement account, and professional development funds)
• Organizational management of marketing, referrals, and bookkeeping
• Environment, activities, and culture designed to mitigate compassion fatigue and burnout while promoting longevity and satisfaction
Find out how you can join our mission at TheWingsCenter.org/Employment