Director of Donor Relations
FaithBridge Foster Care
June 6, 2022
July 31, 2022
Job Title: Director of Donor Relations
Summary: FaithBridge Foster Care is seeking its next Director of Donor Relations to lead the development team and provide support directly related to fundraising and community engagement for this faith-based foster care organization in the Atlanta area. The right candidate will be strong in their faith and mission-driven to meet the needs of the organization.
This role would be the "face of the organization" working closely with the Vice President and the CEO as the direct engagement point for businesses and individuals within the community to help them learn more about and financially support the efforts of the organization. This person needs to be both a strategic thinker and a hands-on, engaged leader who can connect directly with potential donors leading them to make a financial commitment and continued long-term support in the future.
The right candidate is a servant leader with a strategic, hunter mentality. This person needs an innate drive to commit to and surpass goals. It is important to be a problem solver who can identify needs and roadblocks and create plans to overcome them.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
● Develops and plans a comprehensive fundraising strategy with CEO & VP ● Manages a portfolio of prospective and current donors, and research to continually identify, cultivate, and steward new donor relationships as part of an overall strategy to support the work of FaithBridge
● Demonstrates the ability to lead and support fundraising strategies to ensure alignment with goals and overall mission of the organization
● Maintains spiritual growth and a relationship with Christ through devotions.
● Minimum 7-10 years of demonstrated experience in fundraising, development, major gifts, and community engagement
● Relevant Master’s level education in Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, or related field preferred; Bachelor’s required
● Prefer experience with grant management and fundraising
● This position is based in-office at the company headquarters in Alpharetta, GA
● Flexibility to travel infrequently, and work evenings and weekends. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Interested employees can apply here: https://www.adilstone.com/jobs/2193/director-of-donor-relations-ref039