February 21, 2023
April 24, 2023
The mission of the Administrative Coordinator (AC) is to perform high-level administrative and clerical work for senior staff. The AC is a key asset, anticipating needs at a high level. Primary responsibilities are directly related to the Executive Management Team providing efficient and effective administrative support. This position requires incredible problem-solving, and office coordination skills, and exhibits excellent time management. The AC must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. The AC will serve as an assistant to the Executive Assistant (EA) interpreting instructions accurately while providing efficiency when performing all duties assigned. This position is responsible for handling a wide variety of confidential and time-sensitive material and generally works under the supervision of the EA.
Role and Responsibilities
The primary duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Contribute to the mission of CHRIS 180 by providing administrative support.
• Provide administrative support to members of the executive management team.
• Work in accordance with the CHRIS 180 values and Code of Ethics
• Always maintain confidentiality.
• Place primary importance on strong customer service and responsiveness.
• Use a positive approach to problem-solving.
• Always promote a positive image of CHRIS 180.
• Front desk coverage as needed.
• Prepare correspondence including letters, memoranda, presentations, and reports.
• Work closely with executives to ensure that tasks are completed in a correct and timely manner.
• College degree preferred and 3 -5 years experience working in administrative support positions.
• Nonprofit experience preferred but not required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Ability to participate collaboratively, demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, and ability to work independently.
• Ability to multi-task and maintain a can-do attitude in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to track communication (and be very responsive) across multiple channels without losing details.
• Excellent problem-solving abilities, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
• Excellent Customer Service skills, internally and externally.
• Ability to protect the confidentiality of clients and the organization.
• A high level of discretion and confidentiality is required.
• The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator, in both written and oral form. This includes proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Technical expertise that allows well-informed decisions, usage of available tools and resources, and training to execute job responsibilities.
• Accountable for work being completed accurately and promptly and following up as needed.
• Ability to collaborate with other staff to ensure best practices and sound decisions.
• Ability to communicate using appropriate tone when corresponding verbally or written (as well as proper usage of grammar and spelling).
• Ability to adapt and adjust to the course and be open to new ideas.
• Ability to manage workload by having a clear understanding of task/project and setting realistic timelines and goals.
• Commitment to our vision and mission should be demonstrated in work.
The Executive Administrative regular hours are 40 hours a week, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday with variation as needed to provide support for Board meetings, 8 AM – 10 AM, and other executive functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.