Substance Abuse Counselor
Families In Need of Services
February 1, 2022
February 28, 2022
SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELOR
Families in Need of Services is seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor who will provide counseling services assessments to clients with specialization in the field of addiction and its effects on the individual, families, and the community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluating patients' physical and mental behaviors.
- Developing appropriate treatment and recovery plans.
- Monitoring patients over time to access treatment progress.
- Identifying behaviors that interfere with treatment and recovery.
- Assisting primary caregivers to manage addiction-related behavior.
- Master’s Degree in related field with advanced licensure of LCSW, LMSW, LPC, LPCA. LMFT & LMFTA , and credentialed as MAC, CAADC, CADC-1 & CADC-11.
- Knowledgeable in and experience with The American Society of Addiction Medicine (Certified in ASAM Level 0.5, I, and or II) criteria for treatment required.
- Must have one year of experience working with individuals, families and groups.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $22.50 - $43.50 per hour
What we can offer
- Strong rates of reimbursement to maximize your income. No caps on compensation. vProfessional Development / CEUs- Earn free CEU’s on a variety of mental health topics through in-service, remote, and self-directed learning.
- Valid Driver's License (Required)
- Must pass background checks
- Must pass drug screen