• Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt, Part-time
• Department: Core Services and Mental Health
• Reports to: Assistant Director of Clinical Services
• Work Schedule: Varied afternoon hours that accommodate client needs, 20 hours/week.
• Provide rehabilitative, environmental support and resource coordination to create environments that
promote resiliency and support the emotional and functional growth and development of the youth served.
• Work independently as well as within the treatment team to implement critical components of the youth’s
individual treatment plan.
• Accurately and concisely document treatment services provided per DBHDD guidelines and Medicaid
• Complete mandatory educational trainings prior to the prescribed deadline.
• Bachelor degree in a mental health or human services field required.
• Minimum one (1) year of related experience working with adolescents.
• Experience preparing notes for submission into the Medicaid billing system preferred.
• Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license.