Licensed & Master Level Therapist/Counselor – CONTRACTOR
Families In Need of Services
February 1, 2022
February 28, 2022
CONTRACTORS- LICENSED AND MASTER LEVEL THERAPIST/COUNSELORS
Families in Need of Services is seeking Therapist/Counselors to work with individual clients and families. Must be willing and open to working with and learning about diverse populations, to include race, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status or marital status.
Job Duties include:
- Development of treatment objectives and interventions, tailored to client’s diagnosis, mental and emotional status.
- Participates in various meetings and staffing; and may provide consultation to other professionals and paraprofessionals.
- Conducts assessments of client needs through interviews, collateral contacts and other investigations and develops a casework plan with clients.
- Provide virtual and or direct client services
- Work in an independent setting with strong organizational skills and rigorous attention to detail.
- Maintain commitment to professional development.
- Adhere to professional and confidentiality requirements in handling clients.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, while maintaining deadlines.
- Doctorate or Masters' Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Education or related field, from an accredited college or university.
- 1-2 years of clinical and counseling experience
- Experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families
Pay: $22.50 - $43.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work available
- Strong rates of reimbursement to maximize your income. No caps on compensation.
- Professional Development / CEUs- Earn free CEU’s on a variety of mental health topics through in-service, remote, and self-directed learning. Clinical supervision hours offered.
- Valid Driver's License (Required)
- Must pass background checks
- Job Descriptions