Licensed Clinical Therapist (LCSW, LMFT, LPC)
Eastchester Family Services is a community-based human services organization. Our agency is designed to meet the varying needs of today’s families by assisting youth and adults in resolving conflicts in non-violent, non-threatening ways.
If you are a fully licensed therapist (LCSW, LMFT, LPC) who is passionate about helping children and preserving families, we encourage you to apply for this contract, community-based Licensed Clinical Therapist role.* Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, all duties for this role are currently being performed remotely.*
Therapists will provide comprehensive clinical services to our clients and their families including but not limited to individual, family and group therapies; crisis intervention; advocacy; and assessments.
Male therapists are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Maintain an active caseload, providing individual, group, family, and adjunctive therapies as needed and within area of expertise and limits of credentials; assure procurement of additional services as needed.
• Work with consumers and staff in developing and implementing person-centered individual treatment plans which address psychological/substance abuse issues.
• Collaborate with other service providers, as necessary.
• Maintain compliance with all applicable practice standards and guidelines.
• Maintain client confidentiality and adherence to HIPAA requirements.
• Attend meetings as appropriate and meet regularly with supervisor and treatment team to exchange pertinent information.
• Maintain a high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality, dual-relationships, and professional stature.
• Monitor caseload to assure compliance for third-party payers including chart review, completing prior request, and pre-certification.
• Complete all required documentation in a timely manner consistent with agency guidelines.
• Fully licensed LCSW, LMFT or LPC in Georgia and able to provide proof thereof.
• Three or more years of clinical experience in a behavioral health setting.
• Authorized to work in the United States and currently residing in or near Cartersville, GA.
• Willing to undergo and pass a background check and drug test.
• Valid GA Driver's License.
• Willing to travel to the homes of our clients (after the COVID-19 Pandemic ends).