Fully Licensed Therapist, LPC, LCSW, LMFT
Goshen Valley - Goshen Therapeutic Services
January 19, 2022
February 18, 2022
Goshen Therapeutic Services, a division of Goshen Valley Foundation, is a community based social service organization that provides counseling services to the community. We are currently seeking a Fully Licensed Therapist, LPC, LCSW, LMFT who would like to credential with private insurance, Medicaid and the CMO’s.
- Upon receiving referral, complete initial biopsychosocial and service plan.
- Provide individual counseling.
- Provide family counseling.
- Document all services in electronic health record (Therapy Notes)
- Adhere to authorization requirements per insurance guidelines.
- Master’s degree in community counseling or related field. (Social Work, Community Mental Health, Marriage and Family Therapy).
- Must be fully licensed with Georgia’s Secretary of State and be ready to panel with insurance.
- Must demonstrate clinical knowledge and skills to provide assessment and clinical services.
- Must practice by the ethical standards of the professional association and state licensing board.
- Complete and pass a criminal background check (DHS OIG) and other safety screenings and drug screen.
- Must have access to a computer and phone to contact clients and document services provided.
- Must submit a valid and official transcript showing proof of degree awarded and licensure card.
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Sign on bonuses are available.
- Goshen will provide office space including access to a play therapy room.
- Goshen will help you build your practice.
- Goshen will cover the cost of the credentialing process and will assist you with documentation.
- Goshen will cover the cost of your psychology today posting.
- Goshen will provide authorization and billing support.
- Payment will follow 60/40 split for services provided.
For more information, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org