Community Program Manager
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
February 17, 2022
March 31, 2022
Being a Community Program Manager in Foster Care at Devereux has its Advantages
You will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- Opportunity to manage a dynamic team of providers who strive to deliver quality services to our Foster Care families.
- Implement a plan to grow the program and provide services to our community.
- Be a part of a national Non-Profit organization with an excellent reputation in child welfare services and behavioral health.
- Participate in ongoing training and provide opportunities for Foster Parents to remain current and informed of new guidelines and regulations.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the area of human services, behavioral, social sciences, social work, childhood education, business or public administration. Master's degree and licensure (MSW, LMSW, LCSW) preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three (3) years experience working in direct provision of clinical or community services to children with emotional or behavioral needs required; Five (5) years of experience in Foster Care and the delivery of services to those in the child welfare system preferred. Familiarity with RBWO Foundations Training, SAFE training and GA SCORE highly preferred.
- Strong technical skills and comfortable utilizing in-house computer applications for documenting and reporting purposes.
- Must possess excellent leadership skills, therapeutic skills, written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Valid Driver's License and Satisfactory Drug Screen and Background Check results.
- Devereux requires all individuals interviewing for a position involving contact with children to complete The Diana Screen, a screening that assesses a candidate’s understanding of appropriate boundaries between adults and children.