Murphy-Harpst Children's Centers
740 Fletcher Street Cedartown, GA 30125 US
September 1, 2021
June 30, 2022
• Status: Hourly, Non-exempt (full and part-time)
• Department: Residential Services
• Reports To: Cottage Leader
• Work Schedule: All Shifts Available and may include weekends and holidays
• Compensation: $12 -17 per hour, based upon prior experience and level of education completed.
• Ensure the safety and basic emotional needs of the residents are met, providing the necessary supervision and individual attention.
• Serve as a role model to communicate and support the basic philosophy, policies, rules, procedures and programs to our residents.
• Provide various aspects of the plan of care for the residents, including proper documentation, and encouraging/ supporting residents in meeting their goals.
• Maintain cottage cleanliness.
• Participate in activities with residents, and assist with transportation needs as assigned.
• Complete the mandatory annual training requirements as assigned.
• Become certified and maintain certification in CPR/First Aid, Medication Administration, and the physical restraint method to be performed when necessary.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate Degree or higher preferred.
• Experience working with adolescents; two years of direct care experience preferred.
• Basic computer knowledge required.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.