• Status: Salaried, Exempt, Full Time
• Department: Core Services and Mental Health
• Reports To: Director of Clinical Services
• Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 11am - 7pm, with occasional additional hours as needed.
• Develop and maintain a treatment/recovery plan for each client, to include individual counseling, group
counseling case reviews, record keeping, staff meetings, and written reporting.
• Work with state agencies to facilitate a case management plan that includes the family, MHCC, the school,
and other stakeholders.
• Conduct behavioral health screenings and comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments of assigned
clients, including mental status assessment, DSM-VI and all appropriate clinical information for treatment
planning, to be completed within 15 days of admission.
• Maintain confidential records according to established procedures, including an electronic medical record
• Document delivery of treatment services and client progress.
• Attend court hearings and panel reviews; prepare reports for the courts or requesting agency.
• Serves as weekend “on-call” therapist as assigned.
• Masters Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology from an accredited graduate school
• Current State of Georgia LPC, LMFT, or LCSW license. (LAPC, LAMFT or other relevant associate licenses
can be considered under certain circumstances.)
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the mental health field, residential or out-patient treatment setting.
• Working knowledge of a variety of software programs, including Microsoft Office applications.
• Must be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in fluent English.
• Must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid driver’s license.