Position Summary: This position is responsible for completing home studies for foster parents in order to obtain a license.
Responsibilities: He or she will assess, evaluate and help train foster parents. Follow up on assessments, surveys, intake paperwork and integrate into the assessment. On average complete 2-4 home visits. Ensure the home study is aligned with RCC standards, Child Welfare policies and RBWO standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in social work, counseling or other related fields
· Three years of experience in the child welfare industry
· Experience licensing foster or adoptive families preferred
· Completed IMPACT Train the Trainer Course
· SAFE Certified or willing to get trained in SAFE as training becomes available