Lighthouse for Families, the community counseling program of The Methodist Home for Children and Youth of Macon, Georgia, is seeking a Full Time Licensed Therapist to join our clinical team. Lighthouse for Families provides outpatient mental health and substance use disorder therapy services for individuals ages 4 to 65 in the Middle Georgia area. Our program embraces each individual and partners with them to instill hope in acquiring their definition of restorative health. This position will provide evidence based clinical services to support our Agency’s mission in strengthening families and restoring childhoods.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements include but are not limited to the following:
- Must possess a Master’s Degree in Social Work, psychology, or other human service or behavioral science field.
- Must possess current Georgia license such as LMFT, LPC, LCSW, LAMFT, LMSW, or LAPC
- Must have a minimum of two years of clinical experience working with children, adolescents and/or adults.
Applicants must submit to background checks for local, state and national agencies.
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision with option of Health Savings Account
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance provided
- Supplemental and optional benefits (short term disability, critical care, etc.)
- 403 B (401 K) with employer contribution
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com. For a full job description and to complete and agency applic ation; visit our website at: www.themethodisthome.org and submit your application for Licensed Therapist.