Director of Clinical Services
Murphy-Harpst Children's Centers
DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES
- Status: Salaried, Exempt, Full-Time
- Department: Core Services
- Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
- Work Schedule: Generally Monday – Friday, may require additional weekend hours in unusual instances
- Provide oversight and quality assurance for all clinical services, including record keeping and direct services, in full compliance with state and federal laws, as well as state regulatory agencies.
- Provide professional supervision to professional counselors (LPC, LAPC, LSCW, LMSW, LFMT, etc)
- Maintain appropriate level of billable services while also maintaining a high level of quality care.
- Develop, plan and implement strategies to manage program growth and sustainability.
- Oversee the development and implementation of individual treatment plans and participate in the monthly treatment reviews of their progress.
- Participate in various committees, such as quality assurance, medical review, and senior management.
- Review proposed admission and discharge recommendations for residential clients.
- Provide training to direct care employees responsible for the care and oversight of youth in residential treatment.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or related discipline.
- Minimum five years of experience providing therapeutic services as a fully licensed professional counselor.
- Minimum three years of clinical supervisory experience in a mental health/human services agency.
- Current State of Georgia LPC license.
- Ability to think globally, solve problems and have sound decision-making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office computer software applications.
- Experience working with youth suffering from the affects of long-term abuse and neglect.
- Five years of experience in direct clinical work with children, adolescents, and their families
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.